At Homezini, we are committed to protecting your privacy and creating a safe and secure online environment for anyone who visits or uses our site. All information is confidential and is never sold, rented, or otherwise shared with another business other than to help us provide the Services listed on our website. By visiting Homezini.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store the information you provide directly to us, such as when you use the Services to compare the relevance of agents in your area of interest, request that we contact you to match you with an agent, provide feedback and rate your experiences using the Services, sign up for our mailing list, or when you call, email or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Basic user information, such as your name, email address, phone number, whether you are buying or selling a home, and the best time to contact you; and
- Home information, such as the address, type of home, and price range of the home you are interested in buying or selling.
Contact Agent Requests
By clicking "Submit", you electronically consent to receive important communication from Homezini. You acknowledge that Homezini may share your information
with our real estate partners. You are providing express written consent for us or one of our partners to contact you via a telephone call, text message (SMS),
and/or email, even if your number is currently listed on any internal, corporate, state, or federal Do-Not-Call list and even if you are charged for the call or text.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, Homezini may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information. We automatically log information when you visit our websites, including your IP address, access times, operating system, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), and the web pages that you visit.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Homezini and our marketing partners and analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site anonymously and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an aggregated basis.
LSOs. We use local storage objects such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences to make webpages render more quickly and speed up your website experience.
Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information.
Use of Information
We use information collected through our Services for the purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and deliver the information you request;
- Respond to your comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about our Services and any other events, news or information about Homezini and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Homezini may store and process your information in the United States and in other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to information about you in order to carry out their work for us. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of some or all of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice through the website of any such change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- With your consent, including when you direct Homezini to share information about you with agents or other third parties.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Testimonials and Reviews
Users may perform ratings and reviews of our lenders and real estate professionals. By submitting such information, you grant Homezini the right to post and publish such information at our sole discretion. We also display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name.
Social Media Widgets
The security of your personal information is important to us, thus Homezini has taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information our users share with us in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to the Policy
From time to time, Homezini may revise this Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to make sure that you understand our information collection, use, and disclosure practices.
Your Information Choices
Your information is your information.
You may update, correct or delete information about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 business days. Please note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Homezini by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account.
110 Ave. H #114
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Last Updated: December 6, 2018